Please read the appropriate handbook for your desired program.
You will need to sign that you have read and understood the handbook.
If you have any questions please let your program director know and they will assist you.
Each child attending will require:
-Medical and consent form
-Monthly contract ( can be completed weekly upon request)
Please fill out each space provided. Sign and date ALL forms and return to your program director.
Registration payment at time of enrollment
Childcare payments are due PRIOR to receiving care. Payments due with Monthly/weekly contract.
DSHS / tribal/ military subsidies must be approved PRIOR to start date
-Comfort and Cozy Childcare #273338
-Jefferson C&C KIDS #203178
-Pac West #431576
Comfort and Cozy Childcare and Learning Center Rate Sheet
Childcare rates only (for preschool classes,please see tuition rate sheet on site)
Childcare registration fee: $60.00
|Toddler/ non potty trained rate|
|Children ages 12-36 months and children over 36 months who are not potty trained|
|1 Hr: $6.75|
|2 Hrs: $13.25|
|3 Hrs: $19.75|
|4 Hrs: $26.25|
|5 Hrs: $32.75|
|6 Hrs: $39.25|
|7 Hrs: $45.75|
|8 Hrs: $52.25|
|9 Hrs: $58.75|
|10 Hrs: $65.25|
|Preschool age rate|
|Potty Trained Children ages 36 months-5 years (prior to kindergarten)|
|1 Hr: $5.50|
|2 Hrs: $10.75|
|3 Hrs: $16.50|
|4 Hrs: $22.00|
|5 Hrs: $27.5|
|6 Hrs: $33.00|
|7 Hrs: $38.50|
|8 Hrs: $44.00|
|9 Hrs: $49.50|
|10 Hrs: $55.00|
- Rates are calculated by the hour. Any families that pick up or drop off more than ten minutes before or after contracted times will be billed for one extra hour.
- Private pay payments need to be made at the same time your contract is turned in. Payment amount needs to match amount on contract. It is your responsibility to add up amount of hours on your contract. Please sign and date your contract. Payment and contracts are due PRIOR to care being requested.
- DSHS co pays are due on the 5th of each month. *DSHS PROVIDER ID # 371399
- NSF fee of $50.00 for all returned checks.
Extra fees and charges – please provide these for your child/children and you will not be charged the extra fee
- Blanket charge: $10.00
- Hot lunch cost: $6.75
- Diaper and wipe fee $10.00
- Winter clothing $5.00
- Food supplement $7.00
Please refer to your parent handbook for more explanation of the things your child needs to have daily.
November 11- Veterans day- closed
November 26-27 – Thanksgiving and day after- closed
December- winter break- DATES TBA – no preschool classes- open for childcare if needed upon request.
April – Spring Break- no preschool classes- Closed this week dates TBA
May- Memorial Day- closed
We follow the Port Angeles School District. If the schools are closed, we are closed. If schools have a late start, please call the center or check or Facebook page for updates.